3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (Xmas Edition)
You will learn to Design, Make and Assemble a unique Christmas theme- 3D Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake for all coming festive season. Besides that, you will also be given a bonus recipe – All-Time Classic Chendol Agar Agar.
This course is recommended for beginners or just about anyone who wish to explore the also delicious, sweet treat alternative to cakes and/or cupcakes.
Dates: (10am to 5.30pm)
17 Nov Sun FULL
23 Nov Sat FULL
26 Nov Tue
6 Dec Fri
17 Dec Tue
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $200 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGAGAR“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC). Please do not make group booking if you are claiming SkillsFuture. Submit booking individually.
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $200.
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve Christmas colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do 5 Tsum Tsum Characters
- Explain how to make the all time classic Chendol Agar Agar (Bonus recipe)
* Agar Agar moulds are available for purchase in class
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)