The Art of Cake Decoration ( Buttercream Impressionist Rose Painting)
In this new course under SkillsFuture Eligible program, The Art of Cake Decoration, you will be learning how to prepare Italian meringue buttercream, frost a cake with sharp edges and add paint with buttercream using a palette knife technique.
28 Jul Sun 10am to 5.30pm FULL
25 Aug Sun 10am to 5.30pm
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first. Please submit individually if you are claiming Skillsfuture.
- Course fees is $270 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakeDeco“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin/ingredients fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $270
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
* If you are NOT using SkillsFuture, please submit your booking without coupon code and fees $300 is payable to us directly.
What you'll learn- Understanding different types of buttercream
- Make Italian Meringue Buttercream from scratch
- How to slice, crumb coat and frost a cake
- How to achieve razor sharp edges with buttercream
- Color mixing to achieve emerald green.
- Buttercream impressionist rose painting with palette knife
- frontal rose, side facing rose, rose bud and foliage
- Butter cake recipe given.
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!