The Art of Cake Decoration ( Tier Celebration Cake)
Learn the fine art of cake decorating. This workshop is for those baking enthusiasts who enjoy cake decorating, and wish to improve their skills further. Get ready to learn everything you need to know to build and stack a flawless 2-tier cake that will have your friends and family in awe! You will learn the secrets to getting razor sharp edges that will take your cakes to the next level, and gain the confidence to stack a 2-tier cake without worry!
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first. Please submit individually if you are claiming Skillsfuture.
- Course fees is $270 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakeDeco“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin/ingredients fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $270
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
* If you are NOT using SkillsFuture, please submit your booking without coupon code and fees $300 is payable to us directly.
What you'll learn
- Understanding different types of buttercream American Buttercream, Swiss Meringue Buttercream, Italian Buttercream , French Buttercream.
- Learn to make our signature Italian Meringure Buttercream from scratch. Demo and hands-on.
- How to slice, crumb coat and frost a cake.
- How to achieve razor sharp edges
- Demo on how to make dry meringue , designs like lollipop, rosettes.
- How to carve 3D a basic round cake into a 3D Sundae- shaped cake.
- How to prepare chocolate drip. Understanding ratio mixing for dark and white chocolate drip.
- Properly stack a 2 tier cake. Solid foundation doweling technique.
- Decorate the complete look of cake
** There is no baking of cake in this class. Cake recipe given and cakes are prepared for decoration use in class.
You might Also be interested
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (*NEW* Ufufy Design)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Pandan Kaya Cake & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake)class details
*NEW* Novelty Brownie Cookies Cakeclass details
Contemporary Cakes (Vanilla Crepe Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!