The Modern Way of Kueh Making
Kueh Salat is one of the popular kueh that is made with pressed sticky rice layered with coconut custard flavored with pandan. The combination of this just out of this world. Our trainer will teach you how to get a smooth surface with the right texture and the rice is moist yet sturdy. All made from natural pandan and blue pea flower extract for its natural colors.
We also teach you how to make Rainbow Ang Ku Kueh that makes everyone drools at first impression. Two types of fillings will be taught. Lastly, we will be doing Baked Tapioca Cake (Kueh Bingka) which has a semi-soft, chewy and fragrant texture. Extremely easy and super delicious!
You will be learning the best of best, experiencing efficient way of preparing all these using amazing All-in-one Thermomix in just 4 hours. Not to worry if you don’t have one, we will still provide you recipe using conventional method. And at the end of the class, you will able to pack all desserts and share them with your family.
4 May Wed 1.30pm to 6pm FULL
What you'll learn
- how to make the right texture smooth Kaya custard
- make your own pandan juice from the leaves.
- how to make a moist sticky rice and made from natural colorings.
- Tips and tricks on steaming Kueh Salat.
- how to make Kueh Bingka easily
- Controlling the baking temperature for Bingka
- make 2 types of fillings for Ang Ku Kueh (Peanuts and Mung bean)
- how to make dough using sweet potatoes
- how to make wrap Rainbow Ang Ku kueh
hear what our Students have to say
I like the way they share their recipe and give participants alternative ingredient ideas. Lots of interactions with the instructor. Very practical where it is able to be done easily at home as setting are domestic based. Enjoyed the whole session.