Tiramisu Log Cake
Tiramisu log cake is the ultimate decadent dessert that looks ridiculously complicated but is totally doable. So…Don’t miss this class!!!
Oh wait wait, there’s also a BONUS recipe of Banana Cookies Pudding Dessert Cups. These petite cups are filled with silky smooth vanilla and chocolate cream followed by crunchy cookies dough and natural sweetness of banana. Recipe is a keeper!
16 Dec Sat 9.30am – 1.30pm
What you'll learn- Cake baking tips
- How to bake soft chocolate sponge cake
- Learn the difference between different consistency of meringue.
- Prepare mascarpone cheese fillings
- Assemble and decorate the cake that looks like a realistic log.
- BONUS Recipe - Bananas Pudding Cookies Cups (Though there's no hands-on for this, Instructor will clearly explain how to make this recipe)
* Christmas Cake toppers may varied from photo. Assorted toppers will be given in class
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!