In this class, student will be taught to make and craft 8 beautiful designs.
9 Oct Sun 9am to 2.30pm
*There will be lunch break
*Class will be conducted mainly using Mandarin language. English recipe given.
What you'll learn- Introduction of Wagashi tools and ingredients.
- How to prepare nerikiri dough from scratch (demo)
- How to prepare the fillings
- Color the dough and create gradations.
- Shape your nerikiri wagashi using various different tools and techniques
- Create 8 different designs ( basic to intermediate).
- Knowledge sharing on storage tips, mass produce the sweets etc.
8 designs : The Koi, Temari, Fan, Chinese Bell Flower, Camellia, Sakura, Hydrangea, Lucky Clove.
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light