Watermelon Black Tea Crystal Cake
Adapted from the classic Australian watermelon cake and combined with Taiwanese black tea, the focus of this course is on creating a combination that is neither too sweet nor too heavy, yet stable.
Date: 23 Mar Sat 9am – 1.30pm
What you'll learn- Know about marinating Watermelon Slices
- Learn about the key points for stable watermelon slices that won't release water
- Stable method for making Hazelnut Dacquoise
- Stable and safe method for pouring syrup
- How to prepare Strawberry Jelly Fruit Layer
- Demonstration on how to make Italian Meringue
- How to make Italian Black Tea Buttercream
- Assemble and decorate the cake
- How to make candied Watermelon Rind
hear what our Students have to say
I like the way they share their recipe and give participants alternative ingredient ideas. Lots of interactions with the instructor. Very practical where it is able to be done easily at home as setting are domestic based. Enjoyed the whole session.